Customer Account Form
Each customer needs to have a unique customer number to order pizzas. To get this number they must create an account with Pizza Kitchen.
For the moment you can assume that Pizza Kitchen's customers are trustworthy - there is no need for login systems to prevent one customer from using another's unique number.
There are two parts to the customer account form:
- A form to fill in the customer details
- A confirmation page advising that the account has been created
The diagram below summarises this:
Create an appropriate customer account form and then add a few customers to the database.
- 1. Introduction to server-side scripting
- 2. Getting ready for server-side scripting
- 3. Preparing for your first script
- 4. Create your first server-side script
- 5. Capturing and processing data
- 6. Processing the form data
- 7. Server-side scripting and databases
- 8. Adding data to a database
- 9. Displaying data from the database
- 10. More on HTML forms
- 11. Pizza Kitchen
- 12. Administration Forms
- 13. Customer Account Form
- 14. Customer Order Form
- 15. Current Orders